Registration for the 2020-21 season is now open!
Important information to prepare for the upcoming season:
- This season will initially only be offered for last season's OWBC players (current grades 3rd through 8th); we will not accept registration for any players who were not part of the club last season.
- Our season will begin the first week in November.
- We will follow the safety plan posted on our website and begin in Phase 1.
- Adherence to the safety plan is required by all players, families and coaches. Violation of the plan may result in removal from the club.
- The season will consist of two parts: #1 November through December and #2 = January and beyond.
- The first registration and club fee will be for November through December only. Players intending to participate in part #2 beginning in January MUST register for November-December part #1. (A second registration process will take place for January and beyond at a later time .)
- The plan for ongoing practice and any potential competitive or tournament play in January and beyond is still to be determined by the OWBC board.
- If you have questions, please direct them to a Head Coach or OWBC Board Member and we will address them at the Parent Meetings.
OASD facilities are currently unavailable for OWBC use. However, OWBC has secured alternate paid gyms. Our club fees will reflect the use of this gym space as well as applicable administrative and insurance costs. The OWBC board has unanimously voted to apply some the club's cash reserves to offset a portion of the additional costs incurred by using these gyms. The logistics involved to even proceed with a season this year has come with increased costs. We are committed to keeping our club fee affordable, however it will be different this year.
We are excited to proceed with a season and provide a safe environment for our coaches and players to get back to basketball.